Friday, June 15, 2007


Today.Friday.

Just a funny side story:

One of my gay friend told me that I RESEMBLE A GAY MAN MORE THAT A BUTCH

-___-?!?!

Seriously? But I never identified myself as a butch what.. Just more.. boyish.

He said,

"You have short hair, yet you wear tight muscle tees like most gay man.. You even wear pink muscle tees!

You talk like a slightly effeminate gay man, your hand gestures are so gay and you have this super bitchy tone!

And which butch applies body moisturiser and skin care product every night?

And since when does a butch study fashion design? And sew?

And you even read VOGUE and FASHION MAGAZINES!

You apply concealer and you draw our eyebrows and you want to go for eyebrow trimming.. Sounds more gay than butch lah!

And lastly..

You prefer to club at GAY CLUBS RATHER THAN LESBIAN CLUBS!!!"


I burst out laughing when he told me that.. Like seriously??

When I told J.Y about it, she thought about it and EVEN AGREED WITH HIM!!



But come to think of it.. Yeah I do find myself behaving more like a gay guy than a lesbian!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S Have a safe trip J.Y if you happen to read this!!!