Tuesday, June 19, 2007


Today.Tuesday.

Decided to skip going to the gym today (gasps!) and skip going down to Chinatown with my mom and sister ( no gasps :D )

Oh I found some really funny Ellen Degeneres' quotes on the net.


Stuffed deer heads on walls are bad enough, but it's worse when they are wearing dark glasses and have streamers in their antlers because then you know they were enjoying themselves at a party when they were shot.


I'm a godmother, that's a great thing to be, a godmother. She calls me god for short, that's cute, I taught her that.


Sometimes when I am driving I get so angry at inconsiderate drivers that I want to scream at them. But then I remember how insignificant that is, and I thank God that I have a car and my health and gas. That was phrased wrong - normally you wouldn't say, thank God I have gas.


I have the worst memory ever so no matter who comes up to me - they're just, like, 'I can't believe you don't remember me!" I'm like, 'Oh Dad I'm sorry!'


You ask people why they have deer heads on the wall. They always say, “Because it's such a beautiful animal.” There you go. I think my mother's attractive, but I have photographs of her.


I simply love this woman. She makes me feel sane.