Thursday, July 12, 2007


Today.Thursday.



I love Joh's scarf/shawl!







Oh and I found the picture of my chocolate 'prizes' from my dearest lecturer Clarissa Trudi. Damn I am such a fat greedy pig. But hell, 30mins on the treadmill is soooo worth the chocolates.




Met 2 friends outside school today after class. Both were going to the Butch Hunt 2007 at Zouk; asked me whether I wanna come along. Darn, can't lah, thursday nights are so NOT staying out nights. Mom will so kill me. Besides I dun really like such events.


Japanese listening test was crappy today.


And the only sentence in my entire Japanese vocabulary is:


"Pretty lady ga tottemo suki desu!" (I really like pretty lady/ies)


Haha so damn cheesy.


And crazy Jean suggested going to Sungei Buloh this sunday morning at 8.30am for nature trail. And Yan is keen on going. So is Ovidia.


I hate nature, I hate trails, I hate mosquitos, I hate waking up early.


Just imagine a bunch of lesbian ladies walking around at 8.30am in the forest. OH MY LORD (says it Andrea's way)

I AM WAITING FOR THE WEEKENDS!!!