Thursday, July 26, 2007


Today.Thursday.

Ok, it has been a rather rainy and cold week. I kinda like it this way though :)

Retail Proj is getting interesting :) first time we have everyone so excited and on about this project. Class was supposed to end at 1, but everyone left at 2 (except me, the lazy ass who left at 1.30 -smiles sheepishly- )!!

Never in the history of my ADM life have I ever encountered people willing to stay longer in class.

Everyone one is kinda fuzzy about how things are gonna be like, but lets hope everything turns out just fine, or even better!

One more week to moving out of my house. Goodbye terrace, hello HDB. Fuck lah. The only positive thing that I am getting out of this move is that my room will be bigger.. and my dad won't be around.

Things I wanna buy:
1) Phyto Phytocedrat Seb0-regulating shampoo
2) Catwalk Root Boost from Sasa/L'Oreal Professional Techni.Art
3) M.A.C Prep+Prime Skin
4) M.A.C bronze foundation
5) M.A.C Lipgloss Lipglass