Friday, September 21, 2007


Today.Friday.

Play yesterday was boring. Lesbian nights are REALLY, seriously boring, because unlike the guys, the ladies never dance.

Instead, many just stand around and 'look cool'.

What a weird community.

Saw this really hot girl, that freakishly looks like someone from my school who is straight and with a guy. Unfortunately, this girl is attached (Info from my friend, who knows her).

Darn aye?

Anyway, the only good thing about Thursday at Play are the eye candies.

But I still rather club at Play on Saturday and be a fag hag, as usual.. Don't know whether I'll be clubbing tomorrow though. Mom prolly will kill me for clubbing so often.

Went down to Lasalle SIA today with Ronald, to look at the school and find Amot and guys. Damn envious of them studying there.