Wednesday, December 12, 2007


Today.Wednesday.

How long have I not been blogging? I'm so busy with school work, and what a hectic week!

Christmas is coming, so totally not in a mood to do my final year now. I just wanna P.A.R.T.Y!

Turkey and wine.. The joy of Christmas.

This Friday is our first ever interim critique, which only means one thing.. Holy Molly. I just hope it ends on a smooth note. No cock up please, God.

Talking about Christmas, I'm kinda shocked that the end of 2007 is nearing!

Time pasts fast, and I will soon be hitting the big 2. Gosh. Next year will be interesting though, with me starting a whole new phase of my life. God forbid I end up as a sweeper or sales assistant or restaurant waitress.

To all my dear friends:

Chrystabelle won't be buying any of your presents (not that I ever bought presents for any of you) this year.

Lots of love,
Belly.