Sunday, December 16, 2007


Today.Saturday.

Finally the end of the week and the start of an unofficial holiday. Christmas is coming, and I am looking forward to spending some quality time with my family, and catch up with my childhood friends, whom I have not seen in a long while.

Just came home from Orchard, the lights and decoration are up! People singing, church choirs performing, awesome!

Was at Orchard with my mom, mainly to help her pick a whole new wardrobe and style. My mom is a real stylish person, but recent work and reno stress has made her feel less than enthusiastic about dressing up.

I picked two gorgeous dresses for her- from Tangs. At a steal, really, $89 for a dress. Well, at least to me, that price is a steal.

Mom was so exited, she even said I should be a personal shopper or a stylist. Oh please.

I have been saving up to buy something for myself too, so today I finally got the heather grey trousers from Gio Concepts, and instead of buying the pink shorts I've been eyeing, I decided to go with a top, and I bought a pink shirt.

Now all I need is a pair of shoes from Pedro and a tote bag. Lovely.