Tuesday, December 18, 2007


Today.Monday.

Been shopping for Christmas these few days. Have not started my merchandising stuff yet, and am worried. Gotta finish it up by this way so that I can enjoy my christmas break.

Dad's mom passed away two nights ago. It is funny how unaffected I am by her death. Other than the fact of knowing her as my grandmother, I hardly knew her at all. To me she was just someone I visited during CNY, and even then, she would be lying in her bed and did not recognise anyone.

Met up with Lorraine and Marilene today. Gosh, it has been months since we last met.

And its amazing how we have all changed, yet still remain the same.

Funny how the three of us were looking rather formal and dressy by coincidence. Sense of style has definitely changed over the past 3 years.

What remains the same is still the talking and gossiping, the 'bullet-train' way of talking by marilene etc.

Some things just never change.