Wednesday, March 19, 2008


Today.Wednesday.

I have been feeling rather restless and bored-beyond-words ever since I graduated.

The sudden feeling of not burying oneself in EXCEL sheets and branding campaign is foreign.

I never thought I would say this...

BUT I MISS SCHOOL.

Or actually.. I miss my friends.

Was looking through past photos of the last 3 years in Temasek Polytechnic.

Fucking hilarious. Especially the "trying to turn straight so keep my hair longer" phase.

Here are some for you to laugh at.

2006



Note the hair. The longest length I have kept since I left secondary school. Celebrating my 18th birthday in school, and the SF clan silkscreened my face on tshirts n wore it to school. I love ya guys.



Me and Esther, we are two people who are seriously in need of a brain.



My life became damn frustating, and I blame it on A-LINE SKIRTS. Fucking sewing.. no, only the unpicking is $%^&*%$#$%. Note the psychotic hair color i had in 2006. Seriously Chris, WTF?!



My group mates for Retail Project(?), which was one emotionally-draining and fucked up period.



Nearing the end of 2006, and the SF clan had a chalet. It was at this chalet that we came up with the "boyband pose".



Sometimes we hang out and stay over at Jan's place.
2007



Here, we celebrated Chueen Er's 19th birthday.



A night out with Clarissa Trudi, our adjunct lecturer.



The crazy crazy Retail Project which drove me to tears (literally) and made me screamed at Eleanor. I was a fucked up young kid, i swear.
2008


On my 3rd last day of my 3 years in Temasek Polytechnic, I decided to play a game of "skipping balloon" with fellow retards Eleanor and Loko. LOL.
Whoever said that one becomes wiser (indirectly refering to maturity level) is BULLSHITTING.


Here we are, at Ikea when we were supposed to be tending our booths.


And to end it all with a picture of a few Apparel Design and Merchandising girls.
3 Years of My Life.