Sunday, April 13, 2008


Today.Sunday.

Last night's Sayoni gathering was alright, I guess. I got to meet up with people that I know, which was really the main reason why I went.

The venue was at Food #3, at Rowell Road (Serangoon area). http://www.food03.sg/





Halima, the tall and funny french lady;

Jo, the friend I stuck with the whole night;

Neshah, the seriously cranked up funny lady who kept calling me a wuse for not drinking more;

Rafael, the ah beng lawyer,

... and this lady/girl whom I have seen her a few times at different events, who unfortunately has a girlfriend because I have a small crush on her since the first time I saw her at Ovidia's play.

Sigh.. The good ones are always taken. But we still had a nice long chat though.

I don't really like social events where I don't know most of the people attending. I feel so awkward, so I just sit in one corner and stone away the night.

And when someone cute talks to me, I can literally feel my face on fire, and my mouth clams itself up, and I can barely speak more than 5 sentences.

God, I wish I'm like Halima, who can chat up a storm with strangers.