Tuesday, April 15, 2008


Today.Tuesday.

Went over to Aretha's condo for a swim.

Which is kinda opposite my place (across the expressway and a freaking hill to climb before reaching).

We laze at the poolside and then I realised..

That there are a couple of expats suntanning and running in the gym.

Which makes me wonder..

Don't these expats hafta work?

After the swim we went back to her place. Which is when I found out that her friend is *ahem* 'one of us' when she asked me whether I watch the L Word (omg another L Word reference again!).

At that moment I thought she was one of those straight girls who watches the L Word...

Only to confirm my suspicion when we were heading out to TM for lunch, when she briefly mentioned her not-so-good coming out experience with her mom.

(The reason why we started talking about this coming out topic was because Aretha's mom freaked me out with a very serious-toned question..

"belle, tell me the truth honestly..." when we were in the hall..

only to realise it was about her hair color! I, and Aretha's friend, thought it was about my sexuality- paranoid!)

Ok, tennis soon with Aretha and her friend.