Sunday, April 13, 2008


Today.Monday.

Another day of unemployment.

So I packed up my sporting gear and my diving-suit-lookalike swimmig costume, and headed to my dad's condo for another day in the gym.

Yesterday I met Hui Fang at Plaza Sing and she commented that I have put on weight.

I know lah. Ain't oblivious to the tight pants and tee okay..

Back to the gym scene.

After huffing and puffing and blowing down nothing..

I headed to the pool.

With my diving gear and snorkels, I swam laps and laps. I was kidding about the snorkles.

And I looked up while doing my 5th lap.. And I saw an angel.

Ok.. Maybe not a real angel.

But rather a beautiful caucasian, sitting beside the pool, sun tanning and reading.

Now, those who know me know that I have a thing for caucasians.

Suddenly I felt like Ian Thorpe and each stroke was with power annointed by the God of Swimming.

My, I can understand how Andrea felt when she saw the hot lifeguard when she goes swimming in school, hah!

When she did look over a few times, I wonder is it due to the fact that I was staring. My googles aren't dark enough to hide my eyes, shit.