Friday, April 18, 2008


Britain, Britain, Britain, Land of diversity... But what of the people of Britain? What do they? Who is them? And Why?





Here are some facts about Britain that you might not know: Number One: Britain is a country. Number Two: Britain is called Britain. Number Five: Britain!








Vicky Quotes

"No but yeah but yeah but yeah no but yeah no but yeah... ...but no because I'm not even going on the pill... ...because Nadine reckons they stop you from getting pregnant."

"Oh... I can't believe you just said that"

"Don't give me evos!"

"Anyway don't listen to her coz everyone knows her fanny goes sideways"

"Oh, my God! That is so unfair! This is like, well sexual harassment! If you like, fancy me why don't you just say so? God, this is exactly like the time Miss Rennig, who everyone knows is a total lesbian, made Candice Burton stay behind after PE, started telling her off for gobbing on Sunita Geschwani's hair. But everyone knows she only made her stay late because she wanted to get off with her, cuz when she was telling her off her legs were wide open and Candice reckons she could see her spider."

"You remember, it was the time I got fingered by Chris Moiles and Hayley Evers reckons she saw Jo Whiley taking a dump in the sea."

"No, but, yeah, but, no, but, yeah, but, no, but, yeah but I know because I'm not wasting police time because you know Micha? Well, she saw the whole thing, right, because she was bunking off school because she was gonna go down the wimbley and get off with Luke Griffiths, only she never because he's been trying to grow a moustache but it just looks like pubes, so she got off with Luke Torbet instead, only don't tell Bethany that because she's fancied Luke Torbet ever since she flashed her fanny at him during Home Ec'."













Daffdd Thomas

"It's so hard being the only gay in the village"

"A Bacardi and Coke please, Myfanwy"









Emily Howard

"You must know that I am a lady... I press flowers and stroke kittens and swim in rivers... wearing dresses and hats."

"I do lady's things... and shit."







Andy and Lou

"Yeah, I know"

"I want that one" *points to something*






Kenny Craig

"Look into my eyes. Look into my eyes. The eyes. The eyes. Not around the eyes. Don't look around my eyes. Look into my eyes... You're under."




Marjorie Dawes

"Dust, anybody, no?"

"Because it's got half the fat you can eat twice as much"

"Dust. Anybody? No? High in fat, low in fat? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. It's actually very low in fat. You can have as much dust as you like."

"Well you can take your fat fighters and shove them up your fat arse! That's right, screeeeeeeeeew you!"




Carol





"Computer says no..." *coughs*