Friday, May 23, 2008


I'm at a life's crossroad now. Am deciding between studying sports massage and continue searching for a job in fashion/vm.

Mom is getting on my nerves. I told her last night that I don't appreciate her bringing me down with all her negative comments. I can understand that she is worried that I might ve making a wrong move, but her constant words of doubts are just making me feel lousy.

Ronald asked me whether I wanna relocate to Bangkok to do some marketing job for a new magazine.

Maybe I'm being way too skeptical and worried,but I just can't shake the feeling that something might happen off.

Today I found out that Qing Wen is fine. I mentioned in earlier post that her hometown of Sichuan had a massive earthquake, and I have been so worried about her safety.

I'm just glad that she's fine.

Although I have been excited about going to Bali, mom said she wasn't and was just feeling the pain of paying for the trip. Now suddenly I don't feel like going anymore.

I guess that is why i prefer to travel alone; do things alone. At least you don't have to be tied down by someone else and their moods.

Thats why I like exercising alone, playing squash alone.. At least you don't hafta count on someone else. Twin told me that when you are a dancer, you must belong to a dance group so as to have an identity.

Kinda like a gang huh.

Which just sounded ridiculous to me that you have to belong to something to be somebody (no offence, twin).

And I miss Andrea Emily Jan and rest.