Saturday, May 03, 2008


Today.Saturday.

It saddens me.

Marriage has now become a joke and divorce rates are climbing.

My parents.. My uncle and aunt.. My friends (In sec sch ALL BUT 1 are from a broken home)..

Marriage is such a precious thing; it is a gift.

People never treasure things they don't have to fight for it, and marriage is one of those things people just take for granted.

Doesn't work out? Lets divorce.

I always wanted a wedding of my own on a cruise. From young I fantasied about it (although the person I was marrying was without a face). Having to give up this dream is such a heartpaining thing (it is every girl's dream).

Hence when I hear of families breaking up, couples divorcing blah blah blah, I feel like slapping them, and make them realise that there are couples out there who wants to marry but are unable to do so.

Was at my uncle's place to celebrate my cousin's 21st birthday. The whole time the family was quarreling.. On the way back my uncle was grumbling about life and the marriage and what shit..

These lucky heterosexuals are just so...