Sunday, June 15, 2008


Last night helluva crazy.

1) Went to Paul's birthday party at Marina Meritus (add: Uninvited), and we all got chased out after a few hours of din.

2) Headed to Butter Factory, then to Attica..

3) Which was fucking retarded as I left my IC at home and I couldn't go in. So I had to wait outside while my friends were in having fun.

Add side note: I love you Shermain for accompanying me by talking to me on the phone.

4) Finally got into Attica after Stefan begged the bouncer.. Got in... And they all decided to head to MOS. Agrr.

5) Got into MOS under VVIP, the people here sucks and I wanna go back to Attica. But I'm stuck in Hip Hop land with a one way ticket.

6) Made out with a girl I met a few hours ago at Paul's party.

7) Headed back to the hotel, only to find ourselves being kicked out.

8) Went home, found the door latched.