Tuesday, July 29, 2008


10 THINGS I LACK


1. MONEY
There are alot of things I wish I can have, if only I have the greens. The ever elusive greens.

2. GENEROSITY
Contrary to beliefs, I am not a miser. I am.. well.. someone who is weirdly programmed (by God i believe) to feel extreme heartache whenever I hafta fork out some greens for someone else (read: I only spend my cash on myself).

3. LOOKS
That will soon change, I hope. Hated it, hating it.

4. LOVE
Ah... Another elusive element in my life. I think #3 has a part in it. But I don't know how much of me is actually looking forward to it, like REALLY looking forward to it 100%.

5. LUCK
Luck- you either have it or you don't. Some people suceed in most/everything they set their minds to do: luck presents the right opportunity, the right connection or the right situation; and some others just.. ya know.. seem to get the shit end of the bargaining stick.

6. SELF-CONTROL
Nope, I don't go around bashing people up; I'm talking about a different type of self-control. Self-control to stop eating, self-control to reign my temper in (some people are just born-pissers yeah? They piss you off with every little action they make.)

7. A DEGREE
I want to pursue a degree, but situation is such that it is just but a dream, for now. I would love to got to the States to get a degree there. San Franc would be good :)

8. A JOB
Not just any job, but a job I would love (read: fashion marketing-related). Even better still, Men's fashion-related job. Ah..

9. CONFIDENCE
Self explanatory I think.

10. MONEY
Have I mention it yet?