Wednesday, July 16, 2008


I have been corresponding with this UK guy, named Phil, who is currently living in Hatyai. Have been asking him questions about Hatyai and sending emails to and fro.

It is so good to know someone in Hatyai who can give me first hand info on houses/apartments to rent, transportation etc, even if he is farang!

So excited about my trip to hatyai next year. One month baby, gonna stay there for one month!

And I already started changing my Sing dollar (S$640) to Thai baht, especially when Thai baht has fallen to 24.4baht to S$1!

So now I can't go out, cos all I have with me now are thai bahts and S$29.

Oh, and did I mention that I am now trying to be a Vegetarian? After seeing video clips on how animals are being treated (or rather, mistreated) before they end up as food on our plates, I decided that screw the meat, give me the greens.

But I do miss having a chicken here and there, ya know..

Check out http://www.peta.org/ for more info.