Saturday, August 16, 2008


Finally the weekends.

Pay day in 7 days time! Whoo!

Besides working, I have been watching alot of Handball matches.

And I have made it a resolution to visit Denmark in the near future to watch Ikast play, though hopefully by then Gro Hammerseng and Katja Nyberg are still playing and not retired. They are, afterall, 29 already.


Ah, a northern Europe trip.. Denmark, Norway, Sweden. And actuallymany countries like Italy, Austria are all nearby.



"I don't care even if people talk about me being with a girl." - Gro Hammerseng




Work is getting boring. There isn't much to do recently, and I spend most of my time staring into space. I like having things to do and not being seen as a bummer, ya know. And time pass faster too when you have stuff to do.

And I have just been told not to listen to my music while working. Aw shucks.

Luckily its only 10 working days more.