Monday, August 11, 2008


Someone asked me a few days ago what kinda women am I interested in...

I couldn't give her a definite answer so I just left it as "how the hell do I describe to you sia".

But I went home and I kept thinking about it...

And so I looked through my collection of pictures saved on my computer, and realised that most of them are similar in many ways.

Like most people expect, I like feminine women who are either caucasians or mixed. Kinda like a SPG, I realise, except its kinda like a dyke version of a SPG. Lol. I like them slim, beautiful and well-dressed, with an aura of self-confidence.



My current favourite crush, Gro Hammerseng. Norway handball player. Out lesbian, dating her teammate Katja Nylberg. If anyone is going to Norway, please buy me a jersey of the handball team!


But what people don't realise is that while I do like feminine women, I also like them slightly androgynous. Like Ellen. Haa. Or Shane from the L Word.
I saw this lady today at Orchard Station and we got on the same train and stood next to each other. I just couldn't keep my eyes off her. I love a woman with this kinda hair :) You can't see it well, but her hair really looks like Ellen's. She is prob in her 30s judging by the wrinkles, which adds so much more character to her. Whoo!


I do feel like a stalker. Luckily I had Esther covering me while I took this picture with my phone.