Wednesday, September 03, 2008


Don't you just laugh when people say that "YOUR PARENTS WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU"?

What a total bullshit..

I'm hating my father so much now, words can't even describe the anger I feel for him except I wish he is dead. I told Clara I won't even go for his funeral.

So its Clara's birthday today and we were having dinner at Billy Bombers at Century Square, when I brought up my degree plans. At the end of it all I asked him whether he could pay for it with his cpf. And guess what he said.. "i don't have enough money. i need to buy a flat and take care of myself in future."

I'm furious not because he wouldn't pay. But rather it was the fact that he brushed me off in just that one sentence. Like i didn't matter, like my future didn't matter. Am I not his daughter? Is it not important to every parent to see their child succeed in life?


And I'm not some kid who hates studying and just wanna waste her life away.


I have a goal, an aim in my life, and he should be proud of that fact.







I have decided to cut ties with him. It is final, regardless whether he change his mind on this whole damn fucked up situation.


And it begins with me changing my surname.