Friday, September 26, 2008


I'll take that back. My trip to Hatyai is 60% prepared because twin might have exams on her last week of school prior to her december hols.


No worries, mate, I understand. Screw the exams though.. Haha.


ITS THE WEEKEND!


I've been waiting ALL week for the weekends. This week is Crazy (with a capital C!) and work is like a mad race.


I work under 3 merchandisers, so can you imagine when not 1, not 2, but all 3 of them have something for you to do and they want it done now? I have only a pair of hands, my lovely ladies.


Everyone is rushing April May 2009 summer collection. It is in the production stage now, so it explains the craziness.


Its weird, but the busier I am, the more satisfied I feel. Yes, I'm a freak, don't we all already know that?


This december its gonna be the start of something new for me. I'm so excited, and I hope it turns out well.


Talking of something new... I'm still deciding whether I should admit into Uni in June 09 or Jan 10..


Opinions, anyone?