Sunday, September 28, 2008


Its a lazy sunday at home, doing nothing but watching clips from the show "Out of the blue" on youtube - its an aussie serial show, and I watched it for the lesbian couple Peta and Poppy, one of whom is seriously sooooo cute I could just die!













Besides swooning over Daisy Betts's character Peta Lee, I have been thinking of what I would bring should I go abroad to study.

The main problem in going abroad would be to find cheap and good food. I mean here you can find food at $2.50 or sometimes even less.

Thus, I think, my luggage would mainly consists of:

1) Clothes (I need to go to clothes anonymous!)

2) Food. I need my asian seasoning (not that I eat them here, just that in case ya know.. I miss chinese food or something) like chicken rice essence, maggi mee, all the different kinds of mee, biscuits bought from thailand, breakfast cereals.. actually everything. Frozen food, though I can't figure out how to keep it frozen on the long plane ride.

3) All the daily neccesities in huge bulk.



I just saw this cute lesbian wedding youtube clip and I WANNA GET MARRIED!