Friday, September 12, 2008


Its the weekends!


The other day, I came out to a colleague. Not that it is any news-worthy, but the fact that I had to come out before she realised that I'm gay is shell shocking.


I never ever had to out myself to people; it was always assumed based on my looks and dressing.


The funny thing was that when I came out, my colleague remarked, "But i thought lesbians have like short hair and dress like a man.. you don't look like one leh."


LOL. Had she seen me with my shaved mohawk and suits, she might have thought differently.


But it brings up an interesting topic: Do all lesbians look like a man?


Thank God the answer is a big NO. Beacause it is easier to identify 'butches', they have long been associated with the word 'lesbians'.





On a totally non-gay related topic- tomorrow I'll be going to IDP with Estee and Jan to check out which Australian universities I'm eligible for.


Meanwhile I am considering studying in a private school here. This option sucks, and I might not be motivated to really study.