Saturday, October 11, 2008


I think I'm getting too old. Last night was Stefan's birthday at Butter Factory, and I just felt bored and tired. Seems like the clubbing scene is getting tiring after awhile, or as it the fact that I didn't really know the people there except Ronnie boy?


I guess its only fun when you are out with a group of close friends. Don't really enjoy hanging out with strangers.




AUDSDG is now 0.97aud is to 1sdg. Keep dropping baby!


Should I go to Hatyai alone? Twin has been banned from going, for now (see, thats the problem of still being under parent's supervision.. Thank God I'm gonna be 21 soon!)


In a bid to help my mom save money, I have been sleeping without aircon. It was a tough decision. I have been spoilt my whole life. But I guess that money could be used for something else (read: holiday, or my studies, dammit).