Monday, October 20, 2008


It is always when you need desperately need God's intervention that you'll feel that He can't be found. Faith is believing what cannot be seen, but I swear God, your disappearing act is one hella irritating and I wish you would just show me a way or drop me an out-of-jail card.


I hope I can get the job at McDonald's call centre. The lady called today and said HR will call me again to confirm interview date. I need a night and weekend job to supplement my day job.


$10,000- I am aiming for this. With this amount, I can live in Adelaide for about a year without working part-time.


Somehow, somewhere down the road, I believe the struggles I am facing now, my determination and a dream, will serve me well and build my character and resillence.


Sometimes, its good when things aren't handed to us on a platter. You learn to earn it and work for it.