Sunday, November 16, 2008


So its the weekends and there is only 2 weeks left for work, woo!


I'm right back to where I've started a few months ago - what should I study and where.


Though marketing appeals to me greatly, I'm also realistic about the job prospects. Thu I am now considering Physiotherapy.


The problem is, CAN I DO IT?


I was afterall, an art student, since Sec 3. I have not been actively pursuing anthing related to science for the past few years. Hence my worries. Human anatomy is the main component, with biology and physics included. The only thing I know right now about the human body are the names of the huge muscle groups that I work while training at the gym. Jeez.


The only comfort is the fact that if ITE grads can make it to NUS, what more a former 15pointer like me. I ain't stupid, I just wasn't interested in JC.


And if I decide to choose Physio, where do I study? Someone suggested to me that maybe I should consider joining the army, as I might get a chance of a scholorship. I don't mind really, the idea of toughening up oneself is appealing. But with my qualifications, can I even stand a chance of a scholorship? Doubt so.


Oh God... HELP!