Monday, November 03, 2008


So the lone traveller is on the move again - this time, its Phnom Pehn.


So I'll be going over to Phnom Penh Feb 4th to Feb 7th, 4 days (more like 3 days as depart PP in the wee morning.). Jetstar Asia was having a $0 fare discount, so I only had to pay fuel and whatever shit nots. So both ways $160 (cheebye must pay $6 extra for credit card usage!)


Quite apprehensive at first. This is afterall Cambodia, and it is not considered as safe as Bangkok. Not that Bangkok is any safer anyway. It is just that BKK is more... touristy? So you kinda feel a teenie weenie safer.


Anyway, I'm gonna be enjoying some time alone. And I'm leaving for Hatyai for 1 month next month! Whoo. Seems like I have been travelling alot this year. But definitely not as exciting as Drea's (fucking jealous). LOL.