Saturday, December 06, 2008


My laptop is back! I'll highly recommend Alex from PC MAN IT SOLUTION at Sim Lim Square #05-09.


Will be ending work (finally!) this Thursday, and..


Will be leaving on Friday! Woot! I'll be back probably 25th January, at least I hope to be back by then. Cos 26th is CNY, and no one in the right mind will miss CNY ($$).


Would be backpacking Thailand and Laos. Gonna take a 14hr long bus ride up to Hatyai. Will be stayin there for a while, before taking a 12hr bus ride to Bangkok. Might be meeting Ploy there. Wouldn't be hanging around Bkk for long, maybe a few hours if possible. A city gets me down.


Then I'll take a train or bus down or plane down to Chiang Mai, spend maybe 2-3 days there, then take a 3hr bus to Chiang Rai, which I am looking forward to because of the nature.


After a few days there, if i am still left with money, i'll head to laos. If not, i'll come home. So lets see how it goes.