Sunday, February 01, 2009


Sigh, I hate Chinese New Year. An annual dreadful feeling. Yet without it I'll be so broke.

This year no stupid repeated questions were made about who I'm dating. Thank the Lord for that. But rather lots of questions and 'concern remarks' about my trip to Thailand. Jeez man, Thailand is not as dangerous as what people think. I think the States and Europe are much more dangerous than this supposed '3rd world, crime aplenty' country.

This year's economic crisis has not been felt yet (you can really gauge the economy by the ang bao you receive) as most in my nanny's family (the major contributor of $$ every year) is either a civil servant or some so-damn-high-rank employee in a so-damn-big firm. Plus its my 21st year. So I received more rather than lesser.

I was walking with my sister to my granny's place for more reunion dinner and we talked about my sexuality. I am definitely proud that as a sister, I have taught her since years ago to respect and not judge people based on their sexuality, especially with high religious morals like the 'Jews' in the Bible. And I'm glad that she is so accepting, not seeing anything wrong with my sexuality, and so open-minded at such a young age. Good for you, C.

I have been feeling so lost since I've been back. Not sure what my plans are, not sure if I should go back school or work. EVERYONE is asking me what my plans are, and it is just irritating me because I have no answer to that. And all I wanna do now is just to travel. And then my mom would say 'snap back into reality'.

And because I have no work nor school to fill up my time, I decided to start learning German. Maybe one day I can be a tourist guide. A German speaking tourist guide. Was contemplating between French or German, but decided on German as it is easier to learn it on your own. French has to be learnt in school.

So, guten Tag, and auf widersehen for now.