Tuesday, April 21, 2009



No I did not die nor did I vanish into thin air (which I suspect some of you might be hoping I did, hah!)... Rather, I have been too busy with work. I mean, come on, look at the picture, you would think we are giving out freebies.

Anyhow, it is a love-hate relationship with U_____. Love it when I get to do what I was hired to do - displays- and hate when I have to do sales (which is 98.9999% of the time). Like how fishy feels about her job, I think I am wasting my time here folding clothes and serving people, some of whom I would very much like to punch.

Job satisfaction is minimal and I am wondering how long more can I tolerate working under such conditions. On a brighter note, the shop has experienced a drop in number of customers since the opening promo has ended. May I add in a Hallelujah?

Hallelujah