Monday, April 06, 2009


Today was the press event for our store, and boy were there so many journalists and what-nots gathered in one room/store. I was lucky to be in the stock room, so I did not have to face the mad crowd. Give each guest a $100 voucher and all hell breaks loose.

My job at ____ is of highs and lows. I still do not feel compelled to stay on with this company for long, yet I am finally doing stuff that I was hired for - visual merchandising. The chance to work with ___ Japan's visual merchandising team was a real treat. The knowledge and experience that they shared was priceless.

However, the part I am not so keen about is working the sales floor. Which is fine when there are no customers around, but once the crowd comes in, I know my temper will start to flare and yet I have to maintain my cool which ain't gonna be easy.