Saturday, June 06, 2009


Had my SAT test this morning. Not too sure what to make of it; some questions were rather tough and I screwed my essay up. Had a writer's block. Or maybe thats just an excuse.

Oh well, not like I am trying to apply to enter Harvard or God knows what other ivy league colleges. It is only Smith College. Maybe I shouldn't use the word 'only' as it may insinuate the idea that it is easy to get into Smith.

Had a confrontation with my manager yesterday, regarding my promotion, or lack thereof. I argued my point of being evaluated as a sales assistant when I should be evaluated as a VMer. To my horror, she mentioned that the Fckin Jap told her that I am hired as a senior sales assoc.

Horrifying thoughts. How degrading, how humiliating. I am afterall a dip holder in fashion, not some crass and uneducated lian or minah who really has no choice but to do sales.

Note to future business owners: Learn a lesson or two from Richard Branson on how to treat your employees. The ability to retain his staff and ensure job satisfaction is something is fckin Japs need to learn.

Anyone needs a VMer?