Saturday, November 14, 2009


Crazy,crazy Bangkok! Leavin Bangkok for Chiang Mai tomorrow, time to get started on the real reason why I came to Thailand - Muay Thai.

But that doesn't mean I can't enjoy my last days in Bkk (at least till Dec)... heh. Got to know Lynn at a lesbian club yesterday, today we headed out to JJ market (it rained, so all we did was drink ice coffee and chat, didn't do any shopping) and caught a movie at Siam Paragon (The September Issue). Gonna miss this beautiful Scot, but I'll see her in Dec. Not sure how this is gonna play out, but I really enjoy hanging out with her (plus her cute Scottish + British accent is oh-so-cute).


The lesbian bar I went to - Efun. Really weird, they had live music and drag queen performance (drag queen show in a lesbian bar??). And they played Thai music, which was definitely weird to dance to. Haha. The club was pretty empty on a Friday night.

And definitely crazy. 2 girls kissing on the platform?!?! Never in Singapore!!

I love Bangkok!