Wednesday, March 03, 2010


Sometimes the only way to get things off your chest is by blogging; even if no one reads your blog, the sense of telling 'dear diary' helps to cope with what you are feeling.

It is already March, and time flies faster when you are happy. I should be going home soon, in about a month time.

How my heart aches at the thought of going home. I do not dread the life (abeit mundane) and the people I know back home, on the contrary.. But how am I suppose to give up this love of my mine that has become all I have known for these past few months?

I wait upon the day of going home with agony. We just had another round of crying, this time after mentioning I will probably go home from our trip down to the South and not come back to this place in Pai we call 'home'.

This house, OUR house, feels like where my head can rest and never feel weary. To have to leave everything I have right now and go is killing me, ever so softly. No one can understand, for this is the dream I have been dreaming of for years.

I am so worried that everything here disappears when I leave Thailand. Will I get to see her face again? Can our love continue beyond everything that will happen? Can we sustain our love?

I am scared, Nan, really scared.

I love you, always and forever yours,
Moo Uan.